free website stats program What a day! | Harley Davidson Forums

What a day!

EnjoyingTheRyde

Sorry, no ride adventure here today but I have been hanging with my 7 year old grandson. Questions, questions, questions, they have so many at this age. Just as soon as I answer one there's another on deck. He really enjoys reading and has been doing great in school. Sorry for the rant just proud, proud, proud!:D Oh ya, I almost forgot, he wants a dirt bike for christmas!

Great day indeed.:cheers:bigsmiley12:

Just waiting for those days to be the grampa... I know I have more patience now than I did when ours were little.

What A great read, You should be proud, Does the term Question Monster sound about right, Thanks for posting this:s

Absolutely the best part of my day is hearing my 4 year old Granddaughter say "I love you Pa-Pa". Will be a Grandpa for the second time next June, and I can't hardly wait. The only thing she likes better than my blue Road King is her Daddy's Peal White Road King. Grand-kids, Gods gift for raising your children right.....

Great day indeed.:cheers:bigsmiley12:

Just waiting for those days to be the grampa... I know I have more patience now than I did when ours were little.
Heh, heh. That day will come for ya. I know how you feel. It seemed all of my friends were grandparents years before me & my wife were but we are finally grandparents and we're loving it. Just to be called "Pappa" blew my mind at first. It was a bit hard to get used to at first! :p

Yes - cherish the moments. I'm not quite there in the gramps stage yet, but my mom says they're like Q&A slot machines....one coin (question) in & 50 coins (questions) come out...:D

Sorry, no ride adventure here today but I have been hanging with my 7 year old grandson. Questions, questions, questions, they have so many at this age. Just as soon as I answer one there's another on deck. He really enjoys reading and has been doing great in school. Sorry for the rant just proud, proud, proud!:D Oh ya, I almost forgot, he wants a dirt bike for christmas!

Grampa, Does Harley make a dirt bike??? Will Santa bring me one??? how fast will it go??? Will you buy me some gas???:newsmile093::D:D

Great read! If I knew grandkids could be so much fun I would have had them first.

on my drive up to Pennsylvania i stopped to see my step son (34 still wants to call me dad instead of Lorne) any way got to spend a little bit of time with the grandkids. it was a great time, with luck my wife can get a visa and then we can both spoil them next summer. so now i have planned to leave PA a day earlier so i can spend a day and half with them. need to stop by a dealership on the way, poor kids need some HD shirts :D

You guys are very fortunate to have Grand kids. Some times people mistake my boys 8 & 6 as my Grandkids. Had my first boy at 43 and enjoying every minute. So I hope to someday see grandkids and be able to enjoy what you guys have....:bigsmiley11:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back