free website stats program We've come a long way. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

We've come a long way.

I agree with Gator454. I would prefer to survive a bit longer. And I won't if my wife reads it.

Just sent it to my wife in an email... think I'll here back? Ohhhhh Yaaaaa...

Just sent it to my wife in an email... think I'll here back? Ohhhhh Yaaaaa...

Well... didn't take long... here's her response...

"I will take the fifteen minutes before you get home and HAVE A BEER:)"

Last edited by a moderator:
I printed it out and posted it on the fridge with the note "Sweetie I think we need to discuss this next time I see you".
I'm hoping I will be able to see a little out of my right eye in about a week!!

Received this and just had to share. My wife didn't find it too funny. This is an actual article from Good House Keeping from 1955. It almost seems like a gag.

Looks more like a 2010 Good Housekeeping Saudi Arabia Edition, minus the picture. I agree tough, my wife wouldnt think this is funny either! Good find.

Good luck on your recovery there Beaver!:lolrolling I'm just glad it isn't 1955.....and I might add that some of you had better remember that. :D:D

Boy howdy on that one, wonder if Mrs. Cleaver read the memo...yikes! :swoon

The secret to remaining happily married:
Prior to sharing any information with your wife and, prior to answering any question she may ask, you must ask yourself the following two questions:
1. Do I want to be right?
2. Or, do I wish to be happy?

Adamal, that's cold, even for me, it's Valentines Day, take that off and put a pic up of when you first meet, then think what new expensive part you want for your scoot, she'll drive you to the shop to get it after they open tomorrow:bigsmiley18:

Back