free website stats program West Michigan, Lets Meet | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

West Michigan, Lets Meet

Hey Doc. I live over in the armpit of Mi.(Detroit) but I often get out to Cement City where I bought my bike. Most any weekend you can find me on 12... and often at the Artesian Wells next to the dealer. (the dealer also owns the bar!)

Hey Doc. I live over in the armpit of Mi.(Detroit) but I often get out to Cement City where I bought my bike. Most any weekend you can find me on 12... and often at the Artesian Wells next to the dealer. (the dealer also owns the bar!)

Not a surprise, see you there when the weather gets a little nicer. Now all we need are those talked about HDT shirts and patches.

Cement city Harley is the place to stop and look and head out to wherever from there !
Riders from all over michigan eventually go there. They have a pretty cool Hog members club that meet at the bar next to the dealers. You may want to check them out. As for mechanics, they are alot like the other dealers. You buy their stuff, they are happy. Rick is the guy to see in Parts. He knows his stuff..............:s

Back