West Michigan, Lets Meet

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Dr.Evil, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

My riding companions are dwindling for various reasons. I don't mind an occasional ride alone but I do prefer the company of others. My 20+ year job is moving to Ohio and I have opted not to go, things are slow and a little arm twist could have me on the road at any time. I frequently ride south 40, 51, 60, 12, some west M43, M40 N. Battle Creak, Marshal OK but we usually head south from there. I am planning 3 days at Chopper Fest US131 next week, Joan Jett still looks hot!

Every second on I94 is a wasted second.

2. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear about your wife LOL

3. W1ld Card

W1ld Card Member

Not sure if you're still around, but I live right in Portland, MI.

4. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

Oh, I am the thing that won't leave around here. don't hear much from Michigan HDT members as you can see from the lack of replies. Not like the large membership from across the boarder in Indiana. I am from the kalamazoo area and have some friends in GR that don't ride. If you end up in Turkeyville bike night or Hastings we may bump paths. I will be at a PGR funeral this saturday in W. GR. in the cage.

5. blueboy

blueboy Member

Dr evil we ride on Thursdays when possible let me know if you are interested. I am west of Kazoo about 20 miles.

6. FLST

FLST Active Member

I'm in Northern Indiana and have visited MI a lot years ago in a cage. Plan on seeing it from the bike this summer. Retired and any time is a good time to ride.

7. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

We will have to plan a meet and greet at Ceement City Country HD a great place with a great restaurant next door.

8. kzoo

kzoo Banned

Just joined this forum. Kalamazoo, Battle Creek area ....

9. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

Welcom to HDT, you are going to love it here. The best people on the net. Make sure to read over the rules to avoid that first "Vacation"

10. Goofuss

Goofuss Active Member

I am up in Muskegon, I don't get much farther south then Holland. If I do i will give a shout. If your going to be up this way give a heads up.