free website stats program West Central Indiana ride | Harley Davidson Forums

West Central Indiana ride

Ozoneman

Planning our first trip of the year for this weekend. It will be a one day trip and less than 100 miles total. I think we will need to work ourselves up to the longer rides gradually since we haven't ridden much yet. Here is the plan:
West Central Indiana: Hwy 234 Sugar Creek Canyon - Indiana Motorcycle Rides

We will need to ride a little west from Indy to get to this area, but it isn't too far. Expecting temps to reach the upper 50s and right now they are forecasting partly cloudy to sunny skies for the weekend.

Last edited:
Ozoneman - not sure but I believe I saw you today at Dears Mill bridge out on 234 around noon.
Was a great day for a ride. We got in about 240 miles. :yahoo
- Dorr

Yeah, we were at the covered bridge about that time. I was with my wife and our son. She rode with me on my white Ultra and my son has a black Honda VTX1300. Were you with your wife and another couple and were you walking through the covered bridge when we walked by you (my son has a shaved head)?

It was a great day! Doesn't get much better than that! That area is really nice and enjoyed walking around the camping area to view the Sugar Creek canyon walls. Canyon in Indiana? Yep, folks we have a canyon, but it only has one side, the other side just isn't there. :panic

Not sure how far we drove but we did the whole loop plus the distance from Indy and back. Hope to see you again out on the road. I'm sure we will pass paths again!

10-4 We were at the south end of the bridge when you pulled in. We were on the blue Heritage and our friends on a Roadstar that you parked next to. I noticed the nice lookin' white Ultra as we left and later I remembered seeing yours online. Sorry I didn't put it together at the time, would of told you how much I enjoyed your bike hunt here on HDT.
Indeed was a good day to get in a long one. :)
Ride safe.
Dorr

Back