free website stats program We're Selling Out | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

We're Selling Out

Very sorry about your frends.....I also would think about keeping one bike. At least for a while.. I think when love ones are lost, we should always wait a while before we make big decisions .You decide whats wright for you ..Best wishes.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friends. I lost a good friend last year to an 18-wheeler and it does make one think very hard about riding. I liked the idea of keeping one bike and selling one, but only you can make those decisions. You and your friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guys...thank you.

Never will you find a classier bunch of guys than right here on HDT. You all bring up good points to consider.

Best of luck to you doc......I know it is a tough call. My husband has been talking about getting rid of the bikes too, I'm fighting it. :s His argument is that I have already hurt myself once, but I keep reminding him that I got hurt because I was going too fast no one to blame but myself. (I was in the pasture so I really can't blame the cows). :s It's a tough choice, I would consider holding on to one bike too, at least to see how the market goes for selling. :s

Sorry to hear of this terrible accident. Know that all here feel for the family and pray for them. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing your posts some time in the future. May God bless.

Best of luck to you doc......I know it is a tough call. My husband has been talking about getting rid of the bikes too, I'm fighting it. :s His argument is that I have already hurt myself once, but I keep reminding him that I got hurt because I was going too fast no one to blame but myself. (I was in the pasture so I really can't blame the cows). :s It's a tough choice, I would consider holding on to one bike too, at least to see how the market goes for selling. :s

If my wife rode a bike she would tell me, Im keeping mine, you can sell yours if you want to...:D..She is not that nice sometimes..HaHa

If my wife rode a bike she would tell me, Im keeping mine, you can sell yours if you want to...:D..She is not that nice sometimes..HaHa
LOL, I won't say that I didn't say that.....but he sold his 2 400 suzuki's, but I told him he couldn't sell the 200 and he had to keep the Harley for at least another 2 seasons. :s I keep reminding him that even though he wasn't here last summer, he is still my riding partner. :s I hope I never have to go through what the lady that doc mentioned is going through. I can say that my husband is my best friend and without him, there would be a huge void in my life. (Even if at times I wonder what gets into his head or question why I married him :s)

Sorry to hear this news only you can make that tough decision Prayers are sent God Bless

Back