free website stats program Went out on a limb & bought newer 2013 Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Went out on a limb & bought newer 2013 Limited

Update - After much difficulty getting the motorcycle hauler to pick-up(delayed 3 days) & the co. sending in a car hauler with open trailer(requested enclosed trailer from day 1), I took off Sunday 9:30 am with my Ford f-150 & a borrowed enclosed motorcycle trailer & got back in with my new 13 Limited Tuesday 4:30 am 1,800 miles later (Ohio to Oklahoma & back)with no problems & happy - happy with the condition of the new bike . Next time I will let Jeff's relative quote on the haul since that company gives the HD Talking members a discount . All in all I broke even doing the haul myself compared to the haulers quote & being in 100% control of the loading , strapping down & numerous checks , that was a great feeling . Promise pics as soon as this weekend - its a beauty !!

I'm sure not that you got it home,you will get some rest. Then jump on bike for a nice,1st time ride. Its nothing like taking that 1st long ride. Just feeling out the bike,hitting this button touching that Knob!! Shoot ima go out and Ride my 20012 Rootbeer right now!!
WAP.gif

You got that all right , 1st ride was great !! Runs great , sounds great & heck even the wife likes everything about this new bike(heated seats help !)

Back