free website stats program Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions | Harley Davidson Forums

Well no Deluxe now, How about this Guys,Opinions

DeadeyeTom

Well guys since my Deluxe is now gone so what do you think about this bike?

Sony head unit with cd,usb, ipod controls
6.5 Hertz energy, hight output speakers
14 inch bagger 6-bend bars,,,
Screamin Eagle exhaust, air intake, with tune. Bullet proof twin cam 88.
Average 47 MPG's
Only 14k, clean as a whistle, washed and waxed weekly religously!
All fluids synthetic, all records in manual done.
Roadglide seat
Lowers with glove boxes-
6 inch windshield
Progessive suspension.
RC components wheels 21/18
New tires
Clean title, no liens, ready to go.

He wanted 13800 but he will take 12k
Think it will be as nice as my stock 07 Deluxe was

Attachments

• Black 100th 1.jpg
    Black 100th 1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Black bagger 2.jpg
    Black bagger 2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
This is the part that makes me curious. "Average 47 MPG's"

What kind of "tune" is it that you mention? Tuner or download?

It's an 2003. now I'm going back wards year wise, engine wise for the same money that I sold my 2007 Deluxe for 12k. but I was always kind of iffy on the 96b and its heat issues no lefty bearing ect.. Do you think this year motor is a good one. and I wonder if IIwill always be looking for 6th gear

It's an 2003. now I'm going back wards year wise, engine wise for the same money that I sold my 2007 Deluxe for 12k. but I was always kind of iffy on the 96b and its heat issues no lefty bearing ect.. Do you think this year motor is a good one. and I wonder if IIwill always be looking for 6th gear

If it is a 5 speed you already have a good tranny, do you need 6th gear?

And you are having a hard time deciding because??????
Someday you will own a bagger and once that happens you wil never look back.....:s

And you are having a hard time deciding because??????
Someday you will own a bagger and once that happens you wil never look back.....:s

:p After riding that 95 Ultra in Sturgis I realized how much I missed my baggers

Hey guys
My only concerns are the reliability of motor and trans. is it going to pull my 280 pound behind around lol. Also I have never rode anything other then softails because I have iffy hands, my left is the worst.The saddle joint in my left thumb is basically bone on bone. Is the clutch pull going to harder and is the shake of a non balanced motor going to agrevate them to the point I won't be able to ride as much or as far. I sat on a 2009 Street glide the other day idling did'nt seem too bad but I never got to ride one that was a shaker. The dealer up here says the softails still vibrate less going down the road then the non-balanced.

Back