free website stats program Well it Happened | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well it Happened

glad your not hurt worse.. remember one bourbon one scotch and one beer will fix all pains till the morning ..

The only truly good part of this story is that you weren't injured any worse than you were. Your bike can & will be repaired, or replaced, just concentrate on a speedy and full recovery for yourself for now. Ride safe...

God's blessing ... you're okay, for that we and your family are thankful. The bike.. lets hope you can fix it, get back on the horse and ride again as soon as you can. I know each is special to it's own. But the bike can be replaced. You can not! Please keep us informed on your recovery.

By God's grace go I.....

Walt

Wishing you a full recovery. Like the others have said, you may not feel lucky but to be able to tell your story is reason enough to feel someone was watching over you. You will be fine and ready to ride in due time, the new HD hardware can be replaced...

That stinks. I agree with the rest tho. Glad you're ok. As much as we love what we ride, it can be replaced.

Another unfortunate bit of proof that as riders, we can't let our guard down. Especially around shopping areas!!

Sorry to be so late on the well wishes. :s I hope you are feeling better. Best of luck with the outcome of the bike.

Back