free website stats program Well it Happened | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well it Happened

Man, that is a scary situation.
I guess you don't feel lucky, but it sounds like you were. Speedy recovery to you... glad you made it out alive.

Bummer... Glad you had witness so the cager does not blame the biker... that happens a lot from what I hear. Hope you heal quickly and completely

Was goin down town too see my son at work , And apparently someone didnt like the bluelight special at wall mart i guess . As left light on a four lane street with a center turning lane , just as i cleared the traffic , here he comes , blows through stop sign across 5 not one but 5 lanes right in front of me , You guys know the rest . Hit front and rear brakes but too late skidded straight in . Woke up face down on the 100 degree pavement . No major injuries but am gonna be sore. Witness said that as i hit i went sideways off bike and rear of left hip hit the car as i spun over it . Just hope the disc replacement that finally got after fifteen years of suferin isnt ruined . Worst part for me , and wife says i am nuts , my beautiful 03 Road King w/ only about 5 k on it is in a unknown condition untill i can hobble down to see it , Policeman who is a M/C cop and rider figured gonna be at least ten grand . Its gonna be sent to our harley dealership for an aprasial , if neck not bent or twisted will hopefully make them fix it . Anyways Guys watch those afternoon shoppers lookin for the bluelight special , ya may end up seein lights and stars like i did .

Buck
P/S they did charge him with , Failure to yield rightaway and , operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm.

My name is KARNAC. I can see in your future a new 2010 Road King with money to boot.

Buck
P/S they did charge him with , Failure to yield rightaway and , operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm.

That should make it a whole lot easier for your insurance company get your bike all fixed up or replaced. It's great you had witnesses.

Get better and get right back riding.

Sorry it happened, but glad you are okay. The bike can be fixed, people are a little more difficult to find replacement parts for. Get well, enjoy the bike when it is fixed/replaced.

Glad you're ok enough to post up... Good reminder for the rest of us that all those cagers are out to get us..

Back