free website stats program Well hey there... what are you wearing ?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well hey there... what are you wearing ??

A couple of years ago I was up in Gatlinburg and got a good deal on a part leather, part cordura, jacket, made by Nexgen. I think I paid $89 for it. It's lightweight with liner, I'll say it keeps me toasty when the temps are around 55 or so, any colder, it's the HD jacket.

Take a look at the tourmaster "intake 2" mesh jacket. I love mine and have no problem wearing it in 90 plus heat. It does come with a quilted liner as well as a rain proof liner. The liners work great as I have used them in rain and cooler temps down into the 40's. An all season jacket for sure but if I plan to ride into the 30's I have to switch to another jacket I have and layer up!

Ditto. The Air Intake is a fine jacket. I also have the Tourmaster " Transition 2" for cold weather. Both fine jackets. I have an expensive , leather jacket that stays in the closet. I won't be going back to leather. My riding style is slow and easy, back roads as much as I can...Very little highway type speeds.

Back