free website stats program Well guess what ... !!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well guess what ... !!!

Wow! Glad to see You weren't hurt worse.Looks like the saddlebag shattered into pieces.It is too bad that there are so many distractions available for drivers today.
This may be Your chance to get into a new Rushmore.Giving up riding is more difficult than You may think.

glad you will be ok tq. I have been hit by a car before too. My bike was down for 3 months while we sued the unlicenced driver for lost wages and bike repairs and hosp costs. Good luck to you!

You ARE one TOUGH Dude TQ... Lucky at being in an Upright position today...

Not so Lucky in the wrecking dept. tho...

Get Well Soon...

I'd better STOP there as I TOO have a few CHOICE SENTENCES for that driver...:small3d015:

signed....BUBBIE

Wow! Glad to see You weren't hurt worse.Looks like the saddlebag shattered into pieces.It is too bad that there are so many distractions available for drivers today.
This may be Your chance to get into a new Rushmore.Giving up riding is more difficult than You may think.

Rushmore!:s

Wow, glad you weren't hurt any worse. He must have flew right through the stop sign to cause that much damage - especially to a big heavy SUV that was already moving in the same direction. Sue the pants off the dude!!!

Glad you got to write about the accident, the alternative would have really sucked! Hope you mend quickly and the kids insurance buys you a new shiny bike.

I think you might be a wee bit sore for a wee while might be time to get armoured vehicle for the commute to work and keep the bikes just for pleasure

Brian

Your a very lucky man, and I'm glad you didn't get hurt more than you did, no one ever wants something like that to happen, certainly can make you think if riding is worth the risk, just be thank full the car didn't hit you more directly from the rear.

Wow Trevor. Just glad you didn't come out of it any worse than you did. A bike can be repaired/replaced. I hope you don't give up riding, but in the end the choice to ride or not is only yours to make.

Make 'em fix you up, and get back in the saddle. I'm glad you came out the other side with the ability to do that. You must be part cat.

Rich P

Back