free website stats program Welcome new members | Harley Davidson Forums

Welcome new members

Davidw2415

I've been on away on vacation for the past week and it seems there are several new members to the forum since I've been gone so I would just like to say welcome.

Be safe.

Oh no....You're not getting off that easy, get up to the new members forum and make them feel welcome! :lolrolling

I've been on away on vacation for the past week and it seems there are several new members to the forum since I've been gone so I would just like to say welcome.

Be safe.

Hey David -- did you get permission from everybody on here before you went on vac.?? ha-ha ! lol :D Hope you had a great one and your right ___ WELCOME ONE AND ALL !!!

Hey David -- did you get permission from everybody on here before you went on vac.?? ha-ha ! lol :D Hope you had a great one and your right ___ WELCOME ONE AND ALL !!!

I figure If I don't ask I wont be told no. Had a good time. went on a Kilimanjaro Safari, visited the past, went into space, spent some time in Germany, Maroco. France, Canada, Italy, Mexico, Had some fish and chips in The United Kingdom and saw a lot of Characters.

I figure If I don't ask I wont be told no. Had a good time. went on a Kilimanjaro Safari, visited the past, went into space, spent some time in Germany, Maroco. France, Canada, Italy, Mexico, Had some fish and chips in The United Kingdom and saw a lot of Characters.
Okay, I'll let you off a bit for pix of the trip! :D I got a trip to Kenya a few years back, awesome. Hubby, (friend at the time, otherwise, I would have spent more time there) was flying hot air balloon safari's . Awesome. Waiting on the pix. (I'll try to get a few up too, but I'll have to scan them, as we were there at the end of the film age) scary huh?

Okay, I'll let you off a bit for pix of the trip! :D I got a trip to Kenya a few years back, awesome. Hubby, (friend at the time, otherwise, I would have spent more time there) was flying hot air balloon safari's . Awesome. Waiting on the pix. (I'll try to get a few up too, but I'll have to scan them, as we were there at the end of the film age) scary huh?

Actually I was in Disney World. Disney's wild Kingsom and Epcot.

Back