free website stats program Weird Story of a HD Biker That Hit a Deer? | Harley Davidson Forums

Weird Story of a HD Biker That Hit a Deer?

I think he was upset because he wrecked the bike?

Did you noticed the news report said "He Wasn't Wearing a Helmet"?

Maybe I watch too many creepy cop shows on TV but it sounds kind of like an execution style "hit" with the deer and crash as a cover up. Like the article states, how many suicidal folks shoot themselves square in the back of the head?

Yeah, right! Like those stories you see about "Jones accidentally shot himself while cleaning his gun. The coroner couldn't explain the other nine bullet wounds in Jones' body."

Its a tough one. The road it happened on has a speed limit of 35 mph. Hitting a dear at that speed you would come dislodged from your bike. This is one very unfortunate story that will probably never have a true ending.

Yeah, right! Like those stories you see about "Jones accidentally shot himself while cleaning his gun. The coroner couldn't explain the other nine bullet wounds in Jones' body."

Funny Stuff here...................., I almost blew ice tea on the screen, I needed that laugh,,,Thanks Tim

Back