free website stats program Weekend Ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Weekend Ride

No you're not on the wrong forum... I've been hanging around here since 09 when I bought my first HD and I just bailed a week or so ago... First the "Song Title Game" and now this!!! I'll try not to let it happen again! :p

Why on earth would you bail on HD for a Spyder???????:wall

:s Good looking machines, Do you have Tunes on this? If so how is the sound?

Well I hope you stick around and Id be more than happy to ride with ya...For me its about having fun with good people...I never cared what someone else rides myself and if I didn't have anything good to say about it than Id say nothing...My 2 cents...Mat

:s Good looking machines, Do you have Tunes on this? If so how is the sound?

Yes sir! The tunes are comparable to HD stock. After having tunes on the HD I won't go without... After all, what am I supposed to listen to when I get confused?

Well I hope you stick around and Id be more than happy to ride with ya...For me its about having fun with good people...I never cared what someone else rides myself and if I didn't have anything good to say about it than Id say nothing...My 2 cents...Mat

Thanks mat! We all have choices and reasons for each... :)

Yes sir! The tunes are comparable to HD stock. After having tunes on the HD I won't go without... After all, what am I supposed to listen to when I get confused?

Thanks mat! We all have choices and reasons for each... :)
Well I was drinkin last night with a biker
And I showed him a picture of you You could always try this one:s

First off this forum is called HD Talking, second it's posted in General Harley Davidson Topic and third I never said anything bad, simply wanted to know why he would swap the FINEST machine on the road for a Spyder.
:newsmile08:

Am I on the wrong forum?????????:(

Why on earth would you bail on HD for a Spyder???????:wall

First off this forum is called HD Talking, second it's posted in General Harley Davidson Topic and third I never said anything bad, simply wanted to know why he would swap the FINEST machine on the road for a Spyder.
:newsmile08:

Please take a moment to read this thread:

I bid you farewell... - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com

Although I have two Harleys, looked at one the other day and these things are neat and well built. Would love to try one. Wish they'd also make a street four wheeler. I'd buy one.

Back