free website stats program Weekend Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Weekend Ride

EnjoyingTheRyde

Great ride this weekend, we left our home Friday afternoon and rode around 90 miles to our western Maine cabin for the night. On the road Saturday morning around 7:00 (44 degrees). Rode to Plymouth NH for a show then back home on Sunday across New Hampshire's Kancamagus Highway. The "Kanc" has some fun twisties and nice views! Ended the weekend with around 400 smiles!

Attachments

• 002WebSmall.jpg
    002WebSmall.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 47
  • SpyderWebSmall.JPG
    SpyderWebSmall.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 47
How do the Spyders feel in the twisties?
Is there enough lean in the suspension or do you have to shift your weight to the inside?
Just curious. Sounds like you guys had fun.

Take care,
Dave

How do the Spyders feel in the twisties?
Is there enough lean in the suspension or do you have to shift your weight to the inside?
Just curious. Sounds like you guys had fun.

Take care,
Dave

I'm still getting used to it but mine rides pretty flat, shift my weight inside a little in the turns but not much. Sue has the touring which is a little softer in the front end, it tends to lean out a little in a hard turn. Leaning really doesn't accomplish much on these...

Sounds good. I was under the impression and I don't know where I got it from but I thought they had pretty soft front ends to allow the bike to lean into corners to improve cornering speed.

Take care,
Dave
WAP.gif

No you're not on the wrong forum... I've been hanging around here since 09 when I bought my first HD and I just bailed a week or so ago... First the "Song Title Game" and now this!!! I'll try not to let it happen again! :p

We will still enjoy your input and you still have HD knowledge you will share with your fellow members. Knees in the breeze.:s

Back