free website stats program Weekend ride photos | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Weekend ride photos

Considering it feels like it's been raining here forever I'll take all the photo threads I can get my hands on. At least somebody is riding!

Where are my manners? Can't believe I didn't come back and say thanks for all the compliments...

Thanks y'all! :50:

Nicely done, see you in Sturgis:s Will be staying in Rapid City

Jack, what dates are you going to be at Sturgis?

I actually have a place reserved in Keystone at the moment... Thurs 8/9 till Sunday. Might drop that one and stay at Ellsworth AFB, but can't book there till 30 days out. I'm still not sure I want to deal with the crowds, but everyone tells me I need to go at least once. My sister in Colorado and her hubby want to go this year as they've never been either, they are still twisting my arm pretty good.

Jack, what dates are you going to be at Sturgis?

I actually have a place reserved in Keystone at the moment... Thurs 8/9 till Sunday. Might drop that one and stay at Ellsworth AFB, but can't book there till 30 days out. I'm still not sure I want to deal with the crowds, but everyone tells me I need to go at least once. My sister in Colorado and her hubby want to go this year as they've never been either, they are still twisting my arm pretty good.

We are riding out Wednesday August 4th and leaving on Sunday, like to get in and out before the Big crowds, It is going to be a long trip for me heading out of florida to Mn to pick up with my brother Jsklari AKA Lawman:s

Back