free website stats program Week in the Smokys | Harley Davidson Forums

Week in the Smokys

ShagNasty

Well me and two buddies that I ride with went to the Great SMOKEYS last week. we camped in Bryson city outside of Cheorkee. Weather was excellent, mid 50's at night and upper 60's mid 70's during the day. We arrived on Tuesday riding in from South Ga. For the next three morning, Wednesday went West and rode the Cherohala for a 200 mile round trip that day. the next day we went East and rode up the Blue Ridge Parkway most of the day for a 180 mile round trip. Friday we went North thru the Smoky Mountain Park into Cades Cove....all was excellent, Weather, Scenry, Company. and conversation each morning and in the evening...Take the time and plan a trip..you will not regreat it. here are a few pics, I am the nice looking gentleman wearing the red bandana with the red Heritage..

P5200137.jpg

CopyofP5200133.jpg

CopyofP5190108.jpg

P5200139.jpg

CopyofP5190115.jpg

CopyofP5190104.jpg

I really like the rides you did. The easy day out trips that seemed to be not rushed... Take time to smell the Roses.. I was there years ago but in a cage.... Next time the Bike! Beautiful there and i'm looking forward to doing it.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure many will enjoy here also..

signed....BUBBIE

Back