free website stats program Weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Weather

71NWO9ZGejL._SX425_.jpg

This works good, even in warm weather it breathes

Weather seems to be fairly nice here during the week and wet and windy at the weekends but it will probably be wet for the next week as I have the week off car and sportster have MOT on Monday and dyna on Wednesday so I have a few days to get the bikes checked over prior to the inspection but always seems to rain for sportster MOT

Brian

Got a 100 mile ride in yesterday with about 77 degrees. Overcast today, rained last night and will rain again tonight. But that 100 miles wass just not enough!

Last Saturday the County gave us old Viet Vets a welcome home luncheon on the 40th anniversary of the end of the conflict. Road Kings lined the streets from all the VFW and Legion Riders in all the small towns around here. It looked and sounded good all day long. Welcome home to all my brothers out there, 1st. MARDIV, 1st. Recon Bn. In Country 1968-1969.

Got a 100 mile ride in yesterday with about 77 degrees. Overcast today, rained last night and will rain again tonight. But that 100 miles wass just not enough!

Last Saturday the County gave us old Viet Vets a welcome home luncheon on the 40th anniversary of the end of the conflict. Road Kings lined the streets from all the VFW and Legion Riders in all the small towns around here. It looked and sounded good all day long. Welcome home to all my brothers out there, 1st. MARDIV, 1st. Recon Bn. In Country 1968-1969.
From a fellow vet... Hey T thanks for your service! My father was a 30 year Marine and a viet vet as well. Sounds like a great day. As I am now a RK owner from being a SG owner would loved to have seen all them lined up!
WAP.gif

Back