free website stats program Weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Weather

I am super jealous of everyone enjoying the nice riding weather. It's been pretty decent (for the season) here in pittsburgh but I am missing out. I figured that it would have to get colder in december so I started my annual winter maintainance/upgrades beginning in december. I would have never expected 50 and 60 degree days in january. Now all I can do is stare at a half taken apart bike and wait for parts to arrive just in time for it to really get cold out. Hrumph!

I've been doing my 10K Service on the bike since Jan 9. Haven't been in a hurry, just taking my time, puttering around in the Hog Cave. Was expecting worse weather so it didn't matter at the time how long it took. Wish I was done already, I've missed a few good days of riding!

Cheers!

I've been doing my 10K Service on the bike since Jan 9. Haven't been in a hurry, just taking my time, puttering around in the Hog Cave. Was expecting worse weather so it didn't matter at the time how long it took. I can only afford one day of my weekend for the bike so far. Wish I was done already, I've missed a few good days of riding!

Cheers!

Very warm along the coast as well. Azaleas already blooming, I hope this is a false spring otherwise it will be a scorcher this summer

Its supposed to be in the mid 60's today and I am seriously considering parking the truck and taking the scoot today. Only problem is every time I do that there is always something left in the truck that I end up needing that day (the truck is my mobile office)

Guess I can always go back with the truck :D

It was a a wet and cold 36F here for my ride to work and back. Tomorrow we are expecting snow which will make my commute on the bike fun. Looks like it will be another weekend of hard riding and the baby being put up wet and dirty.

Rode 300 in the last 2 days, who would think 60 degrees on Feb. 1 in the NE.
WAP.gif

We had another spring break from winter this week and I was able to get my new ride home from the dealer on Monday. It was in the mid 60's, I actually started to get a little too warm wearing chaps and a full face helmet.

Went out for a 50 mile ride after work yesterday. It was down to 39 when I got home, really cooled off after the sun went down! Now we've got rain/snow mix today, it's been a goofy winter.

Back