free website stats program Weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Weather

01dynaglide

It doesn't feel like January here in GA for sure. The high today is 75. I road to work (74 miles one way) with thin face mask and thin gloves this morning. It was around 59. I still can not hide the smile on my face because of such a nice ride in today!

Not quite as warm here in North Jersey, 45/50 and rain, But your right it is warm for this time of year. The Temps at the end of Jan. should be in the 20's and lower with at least a foot of snow on the ground, But I'm not complaining.

You Bet!!! The last few days have been great in the land of GA.
It feels like spring. Now that I said that, O'l Man Winter will come back in force.
It doesn't feel like January here in GA for sure. The high today is 75. I road to work (74 miles one way) with thin face mask and thin gloves this morning. It was around 59. I still can not hide the smile on my face because of such a nice ride in today!

80ºf here today. Very warm, I wanted to take a 150 mile detour this mourning though.......

Nice her too, but we are suppose to turn cooler starting Friday:s

Yep. Pruning my crepe myrtles today and some of the had buds on them. My bike is covered with pollen. Heck, I'll soon be cutting grass again it this keeps up!!

Its 5 Celcius, wet and foggy up here in Ontario Canada

Its times like this, I envy all you southern riders. :)

Last edited:
I'm sufficiently jealous now. :tounge

We've had a mild winter here, was able to ride up till 2 or 3 weeks ago. But now we have cold air, snow and ice. :(

Back