free website stats program Weather.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Weather....

I wish I knew how!! It has rained every weekend for the past 14 weeks here. And during the week it is ok until quitting time, go figure.

Easy go down to the nearest Harley dealer and buy a rainsuit. Every Time you pull it outa the saddlebags and get it all fitted on It just stops.

Trick is you gatta leave it on or it will start up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to belly ache a little myself about the RAIN up here! I returned to riding after close to 30 years. Bought my first Harley in April and now can hardly catch a good day for riding. It's gotta break soon.........I hope.

Well... Here in Montreal it has been the worst summer I have ever seen. Every day I work it is partly sunny and the days I am not working, it's raining:cry.

Normally I do 18,000Km to 20,000Km (from April to October)... and as of today I have only 7,000 clik.

Answer: Where ever the rain is needed, the rain will stop...SoCal is in the 3rd year of a severe drought, and in southern states in the US...! Think about our brothers across the pond, where is the grass is always greener on the other side...! Rain will stop and you will be able to enjoy...be thankful you have the water, TO (Thousand Oaks) & Simi Valley just started water "Stage I" water conservation measures.

Back