free website stats program wearing a watch? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

wearing a watch?

Yes, been wearing a wrist watch for about 55 years - has nothing to do with the bike - I just wear a ww all the time - always have.

Bill

Don't know for sure. You didn't hear much about it back then. Big thing was probably that everyone looked out for the kids, including giving them a whack on the bottom if they misbehaved. Followed by a call to the parents and a whack on the bottom when you got home. Small towns, you gotta love em.

My bike doesn't have a clock so I used to take my watch off and put it over the clutch lever case until I broke the band taking it off a while back. My wife got me a Aerostich's clip-on handlebar clock for $15 for Christmas

I read that watches were obsolete because everyone has a cell phone with a clock. I guess I am obsolete also because I wear one out of habit. Nothing to do with the bike, it is just there.

Normally I do not wear a watch; lots of places showing time. Exception when going to events with scheduled sessions to be on time as a courtesy to others. Haven’t found a need when out riding. Of course that’s easy to say when there’s a clock on the speedo in case curiosity prevails… :)

Got a clock in the dash but still wear one.My wife got it for me.It has a wide wrist band and has a red background with a cool black maltese cross inthe center.

I use to wear one all of the time until the band broke. I feel lost without it. The only bad part is there is not a store that sales the kind I have and it has to be sent off. Hopefully it will be back befoe long.

only 36.....i got a ways to go before i can say that....though i am a teacher, so July and August is kind of like pre-retirement for me.

Back