free website stats program wearing a watch? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

wearing a watch?

Wear one out of habit when riding. If it's bugging me I'll throw it in a pocket.
The bike has a clock so finding the time is no big deal.

I love ALL these responses...... I never saw Easy Rider......and the Wild Hogs piece did remind me of my watch troubles.

thanks
Joe..........keep'em comin'

newhd74fan,
I inherited a Longines and an Omega from my dad and grandfather respectively, both wind ups

Hey, I was missing this!
Yep, I ALWAYS wear a watch, but obviously don't look at it when I'm riding the beast, also because it's buried in a glove...:s
No, I rarely use the cell phone to see what time it is... well, actually... I rarely use the cell phone!
:p
Ciao
Ugo

Time? I try to avoid thinking about it. When the sun starts to sink, it's time to head home for a cold one.

sounds like when we were kids.....the rule was when the street lights came one you had to be home.....good times man!

I used to wear one all day, every day. Couldn't make it 10 minutes without checking the time. Got to be here for this and there for that. Talk about the rat race. After I retired, kept it on out of habit. Broke the band on it this spring and never did get around to fixing it. Finally realized as a retired geezer that a watch just is not necessary. If I have to know what time it is, I can pull the cell phone out, turn it on, and check. Seems like that has been slowing down also. :D

I have worn a watch since I was about 6 years old, just a part of me now I guess. I do feel lost without it. However, as for looking at it, that is another story. My husband asked me the time once, I looked & it was way off. I couldn't remember the last time I actually looked at it, it may have been dead for days. :) I guess I could get by with a bracelet.

I havn't worn a watch since I got my first cell phone and I have a clock on my handle bars, so I'm good to go.....:breakdance

Back