free website stats program wearing a watch? | Harley Davidson Forums

wearing a watch?

RUSHMORE_14

Any of you out there ride while wearing a wrist watch?

side note.....how do I change my avatar? Glider, Hobbit, got your ears on?
thanks

I used to wear a watch every waking moment, haven't had one on since the day I retired. My electra glide has a nice clock on the radio.

In case you're in a hurry,, click on user cp at the top of page, this takes you to your control panel. On the left side of screen there is a menu. Select change avitar. Or if it's not in that menu, click "options" and it will be there.

I've been on here for a little over a year and never saw this topic posted before. Obviously I changed the avatar already.... boy do I feel, well let's just say sub par.

I do happen to wear a watch..... for the simple reason of not having to look at the phone and the only reason I carry the phone is for God forbid I need it in case of an emergency.....anyway love all the responses.

Wrist band broke over 5 years ago and quite some time went by before I replaced it. When I did I decided I didn't need to wear it. My iphone has all m appointments and it let's me know when and where I am supposed to be. When I'm riding it's in the bag and I don't care.:newsmile011:

Have a small digital clock velcro'd on the bike so time available at a glance. If I am wearing a watch it is incidental and hidden from view under my gauntlet gloves. No need for visual distractions...

Since I inherited one from my grandfather and my dad.... I sort of collect them. But I need to wear one..... seems to be digging into my hand at times though, while riding,honestly.

Back