free website stats program We did it! (follow up to Started ridding classes this week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

We did it! (follow up to Started ridding classes this week

Thank you all for the encouragement you heaped upon me in my last thread "Started ridding classes this week".

All of the luck you sent paid off. Both my son & I passed the course. While neither passed with flying colors, we passed :D, and the state of Mayland has seen fit to give us each a "M" on our licenses (of course for an additional $45.00).

Now the next step, decide on a bike, purchase, and find a nice quiete place (away from trafic for awhile) to practice.

Thanks again to all of you that offered encouragement.

We hope to be able to experiance what I have read about at HDT!

LOOK OUT WORLD HERE WE COME! :newsmile01: :newsmile01:

Congratulations and well done to you both. You do realise that you are going to have to change your user name now don't you? You're a rider in the present tense now. Enjoy it and be safe. :s

Congratulations and well done to you both. You do realise that you are going to have to change your user name now don't you? You're a rider in the present tense now. Enjoy it and be safe. :s

Yes, as a matter o fact that was the original intent - now I have to figure one out - thanks

Yes, as a matter o fact that was the original intent - now I have to figure one out - thanks

I thought the same thing, but then every time I walk out to the bike, it reminds me why I got into motorcycling in the first place, that new feeling all over again. :D You have a nice "handle" as it is...:newsmile020:

Back