free website stats program We did it! (follow up to Started ridding classes this week | Harley Davidson Forums

We did it! (follow up to Started ridding classes this week

futurerider

Thank you all for the encouragement you heaped upon me in my last thread "Started ridding classes this week".

All of the luck you sent paid off. Both my son & I passed the course. While neither passed with flying colors, we passed :D, and the state of Mayland has seen fit to give us each a "M" on our licenses (of course for an additional $45.00).

Now the next step, decide on a bike, purchase, and find a nice quiete place (away from trafic for awhile) to practice.

Thanks again to all of you that offered encouragement.

We hope to be able to experiance what I have read about at HDT!

LOOK OUT WORLD HERE WE COME! :newsmile01: :newsmile01:

Congratulations! You'll have a lot of fun just deciding on which bike to get. If your neighborhood is fairly quiet, that's a good place to start. You'll be familiar with the roads and traffic patterns. Parking lots at local parks can also be good places to practice. Just go at your own pace, and enjoy the ride. :newsmile106:

If you want to make some "cones" to practice maneuvering around, tennis balls cut in half work really well.

Good for you! I took the class last year and I found it to be one of the best things I have done!

Congratulations!!!! I bet you were both grinning from ear to ear when they told you that you both passed. I know I did.

Futurerider;

Congrats on the 'M' endorsement; you're close by me (Perry Hall); give me a holler if you want a riding partner

Last edited by a moderator:
Back