free website stats program We are fine thankyou. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

We are fine thankyou.

Hopefully "T" is still ok. The floodwaters are significantly closer to him today than they were when he last posted. If anyone knows for sure, can ya keep us informed? Thanks! Best wishes to all our "down under" members.

Best of luck to you T and all down under , just saw on the news about price gouging hope we can all learn from this

Hey guys. I'm afraid things have gone from bad to worse since my first post a week or so ago. We are fine, but there has been some terrible stories, mainly with children being washed away, with the loss of life being the horrible outcome of the whole situation. My daughter was evacuated from her Brisbane riverside suburb unit on Monday, so she is fine and hopefully can move back to her home on the weekend.
I live 60 miles north of Brisbane, so I am heading down to help anybody who needs a hand with cleaning up. Lots of elderly folk are going to need a hand cleaning their houses, it's the least we can do seeing we weren't flooded.
Currently, with 13 dead, and 70 missing, I hope there is no more loss of life and they find the missing.
Thanks to you all for your concern, I really appreciate it, your a great bunch.
Ride safe folks
Twrecks

Hey guys. I'm afraid things have gone from bad to worse since my first post a week or so ago. We are fine, but there has been some terrible stories, mainly with children being washed away, with the loss of life being the horrible outcome of the whole situation. My daughter was evacuated from her Brisbane riverside suburb unit on Monday, so she is fine and hopefully can move back to her home on the weekend.
I live 60 miles north of Brisbane, so I am heading down to help anybody who needs a hand with cleaning up. Lots of elderly folk are going to need a hand cleaning their houses, it's the least we can do seeing we weren't flooded.
Currently, with 13 dead, and 70 missing, I hope there is no more loss of life and they find the missing.
Thanks to you all for your concern, I really appreciate it, your a great bunch.
Ride safe folks
TwrecksI]

Be care ful T and watch out for snakes, give us an update as soon as you can, it is a noble thing you are doing, Jack:s

Good on you mate for going to help out. Stay safe and I hope Mother Nature gets in a better mood down there soon.

Thankyou very much guys, your concern is very much appreciated. :s

Glad to hear you do okay and going out volunteering to help others in need is way cool. Random acts of kindness are sure needed by those in harms way to be sure...glad you are able to step up and help out.:D

Good to hear that all is well for you T. It is also nice hear that your fellow countrymen are pulling together and helping each other.

Keep your powder dry!

Glad to hear you are doing OK T,I was thinking of you watching the devastation the flooding has caused and hoping you weren't in the middle of it.

Back