free website stats program We are fine thankyou. | Harley Davidson Forums

We are fine thankyou.

T wrecks

Hi guys. I have had a few pm's from members on the here regarding us dealing with the floods we are having here in Queensland and I would like to thank them all for their concern. It was pru7536 who mentioned posting a message here to inform you all, something I hadn't thought of.
We are fine here on our coastal strip, lots of rain, but no major flooding. I'm afraid out west and up north is taking a real battering. What is nice to see is the rest of our country, Federal and State governments and mainly the ordinary folk has rallied with lots of support, both financially and hands on help.
Half the State is flooded, an area bigger than your state of Texas. It's virtually an inland sea, amazing stuff.
Tanks to all for your concern
Cheers
Twrecks

Glad to hear you aint washed away. Seems the weather gets crazier every year!

stay dry,

Bodeen

Glad to hear you're safe & sound. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to those that were impacted.

Thanks for the update T. My husband & I were just talking about who we knew down under and wondering how you guys are fairing. Now, if we could just hear from the others. :s

Hi guys. I have had a few pm's from members on the here regarding us dealing with the floods we are having here in Queensland and I would like to thank them all for their concern. It was pru7536 who mentioned posting a message here to inform you all, something I hadn't thought of.
We are fine here on our coastal strip, lots of rain, but no major flooding. I'm afraid out west and up north is taking a real battering. What is nice to see is the rest of our country, Federal and State governments and mainly the ordinary folk has rallied with lots of support, both financially and hands on help.
Half the State is flooded, an area bigger than your state of Texas. It's virtually an inland sea, amazing stuff.
Tanks to all for your concern
Cheers
Twrecks

After ten years or so of drought -Part of Australia is a pond and here in the states Jacksonville Fla. is freezing!!!!!! And humans think we control the world , AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bigsmiley17: Good ol' Mother Nature!
Hey T --- Glad to hear you doing OK. :s

Glad to hear you're OK. That's one fine mess you have down under. Hope it drains and dries soon so your countrymen can start getting back to somewhere near normal.:cheers

Mother nature sure likes to give out her spankings once in a while.

Gobal weather change is really messing us all about glad to hear that you are dry

Brian

Back