free website stats program Wax? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wax?

Pledge stock keeps going up another vote for Pledge, it is on the Shopping list when the Redhead goes to Wally World:s

if its a black in color. keep in mind turtle was's BLACK BOX. $20.00.
AFTER A YEAR OR SO. it has a black dye in it( thats what i call it) (EDIT) gettin oldtoo! and is messy,(stains your hands, But i used it on my 09 trike & it looks like new. lb

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys and girls want me to sing you the pledge song????? I herd it works good..:Banane07:. .I will try some pledge also. After all ,if its good enuff for you .:D

Pledge fan! I wash the bike, then dry with a shammy, then spray pledge on a clean dry micro fiber cloth ($5 for about 10 of them at Wallyworld) let sit for a few and wipe it down again with a clean dry terry cloth. Happy so far. But the Black Box before and afters were impressive. Might have to try that on the ol lady's Jeep

Pledge fan! I wash the bike, then dry with a shammy, then spray pledge on a clean dry micro fiber cloth ($5 for about 10 of them at Wallyworld) let sit for a few and wipe it down again with a clean dry terry cloth. Happy so far. But the Black Box before and afters were impressive. Might have to try that on the ol lady's Jeep

Mad dog throw away that old SHAMMY and use the micro fibers instead. Less abrasive IMO

I have used pledge for a long time as a day to day detailer it works well when used correctly.
In the pictures of the Black box product nothing but black box was used. Bike I traded off a couple months ago on Pledge.
ext2nopack3.jpg

That was a sweet looking ride, like the saddlebags. That's one heck of a shine on Black Box, that's why I asked about Pledge. You know, I was very skeptical about Pledge until I started using it, nothing better and easier IMO.

Back