free website stats program wave at cars? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

wave at cars?

Wave or nod if we make eye contact, especially when turning or they give me the right of way. It is more of a self preservation thing, as I use TWO or MORE indications that a driver is turning, to make sure they see me and acknowledge I see them.

Worse thing is following, making eye contact, they signal and instead of just moving in front, they do a U turn...scares me even though I am ready for it...that is why I do not pass on left unless TWO or MORE indications are given...

I do that too!!!:small3d026: Actually not a bad idea to kinda break down the bad boy image... :newsmile090:

Cars don't gennerally wave to me, but sure, if someone waves it is curtious to wave back right???.

I did have a guy that was really excited a couple of weeks ago. He was behind me and when I went to turn, he was honking and waving, I then noticed the HD sticker on the back of the truck. I guess some want you to know they are riders too..

Eh...BLIND?...Kinda gives new meaning to watch where your going, or keep your hands on the controls just in case ya gotta get outta the way!!! :lolrolling

I only wave at the kids just to watch the parents. Most of the time they just look straight ahead. Pretty funny especially when I wear my skull face cover. Of course it might be the cut, but what the heck. :bigsmiley20:
Ugly John

I do
but sadly most of the time its with one finger

Hummm....... You know, I'm not sure if that's a bad thing. Reason is that many give me the one finger salute and I'm thinking it's because I'm number one!?? OR....am I just dreaming or a little over the top with myself. :bigsmiley28: :newsmile100:
Ugly John

Hummm....... You know, I'm not sure if that's a bad thing. Reason is that many give me the one finger salute and I'm thinking it's because I'm number one!?? OR....am I just dreaming or a little over the top with myself. :bigsmiley28: :newsmile100:
Ugly John

guess it depends which one you get:breakdance:breakdance

Back