free website stats program water proof outdoor cover for my FXDC | Harley Davidson Forums

water proof outdoor cover for my FXDC

artisan

hi i'm trying to find a good outdoor cover for my new (to me) Dyna.
my company of choice list lots of Dyna's but not my 2010 custom so i am wondering which cover to order that will fit ok & cover my biker correctly.
i'm new to the Dyna range so am asking you guys what model of Dyna has the same width bars as mine then i will order a cover for that model.
i have phoned them but without seeing my bike they are not sure.

Should be fine with any for a FXDC. I'm a Dyna fan and HD hasn't changed anything on the US model Customs in years.

I have one of these, but they will not transport with the scooter. It was pricey, but, once purchased, I would not want to do without it.

Profileweb.jpg

CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection

Enjoy,
Rich P

Look in the HD parts and accessory book there is a couple of nice choices.....

thanks guys.
sadly i don't have room for a Cycle shell where i live so need simple cover,i will check the H'D' catalogue & see what is available.

the company i was going to buy from do not list the FXDC at all but list other Dyna models,hence my question which i didn't word very well :)

I have 2009 Dyna FXDC, I use a Nelson Rigg Falcon Defender 2000. Cover`s the bike all to the grown. Size I got is 2x for the full dresser,it`s a little big, but the bike stays dry.

thanks guys,all sorted now.
there's not much choice over this side of the pond but i phoned coveryourbike.com & they recommended me a cover,fits like a glove too.

Last edited:
Glad you found a cover that fits. Can I ask what brand and model # it is? Thanks again for getting back to us on this.

hi,the cover is made by Cover-Zone part number CMC877
it fits really well i am very pleased with it indeed.

Back