water proof outdoor cover for my FXDC

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by artisan, Jun 30, 2013.

1. artisan

artisan Active Member

hi i'm trying to find a good outdoor cover for my new (to me) Dyna.
    my company of choice list lots of Dyna's but not my 2010 custom so i am wondering which cover to order that will fit ok & cover my biker correctly.
    i'm new to the Dyna range so am asking you guys what model of Dyna has the same width bars as mine then i will order a cover for that model.
    i have phoned them but without seeing my bike they are not sure.

2. SilverFoXD

SilverFoXD Active Member Contributor

Should be fine with any for a FXDC. I'm a Dyna fan and HD hasn't changed anything on the US model Customs in years.

3. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Look in the HD parts and accessory book there is a couple of nice choices.....

5. artisan

artisan Active Member

thanks guys.
    sadly i don't have room for a Cycle shell where i live so need simple cover,i will check the H'D' catalogue & see what is available.

the company i was going to buy from do not list the FXDC at all but list other Dyna models,hence my question which i didn't word very well :)

6. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

I have 2009 Dyna FXDC, I use a Nelson Rigg Falcon Defender 2000. Cover`s the bike all to the grown. Size I got is 2x for the full dresser,it`s a little big, but the bike stays dry.

7. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

8. artisan

artisan Active Member

thanks guys,all sorted now.
    there's not much choice over this side of the pond but i phoned coveryourbike.com & they recommended me a cover,fits like a glove too.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  9. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Glad you found a cover that fits. Can I ask what brand and model # it is? Thanks again for getting back to us on this.

10. artisan

artisan Active Member

hi,the cover is made by Cover-Zone part number CMC877
    it fits really well i am very pleased with it indeed.