free website stats program Washington DC | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Washington DC

If your planning a trip to DC.
You can go on line and get some real good ideas on how to spend your time. Your not going to see it all not even after many trips. ... .... .... ....

Very good point. We spent a day and a half JUST at the Smithsonian Institute and we did not see it all even back then.

I have always remembered that trip especially during High School history classes.

Great posts here... I'm taking my girls (ages 9 and 12) to DC at the end of this month. I worked temporarily there back in the 90's for about a year. Hated working/living there since I prefer wide open spaces... But, the memorials are very moving. I didn't know anyone associated with Vietnam, and wasn't sure what to expect when I visited the memorial. It was very moving. I'm looking forward to the WWII memorial this trip since it wasn't there the last time I visited.

Great posts here... I'm taking my girls (ages 9 and 12) to DC at the end of this month. I worked temporarily there back in the 90's for about a year. Hated working/living there since I prefer wide open spaces... But, the memorials are very moving. I didn't know anyone associated with Vietnam, and wasn't sure what to expect when I visited the memorial. It was very moving. I'm looking forward to the WWII memorial this trip since it wasn't there the last time I visited.

You will have a great time....
PS. visit the Elephant Castle good food, beer, kid friendly rest/pub.

Back