free website stats program warranty | Harley Davidson Forums

warranty

rperk60

if i do a basic stage 1 will my warranty be in jeopoardy...
WAP.gif

Some dealers may tell you that but it's because they want to do the job and charge you the labor costs.

Okay guys, I've been reading from time to time about TFI etc. When we bought our Limited we did the Harley Download etc as part of our purchase. What does TFI stand for, and what does it do to make it better than the download? If I spend the coin, what will I expect the outcome difference to be? In other words, since I've done it the H-D way already, is it worth the extra money? I am closing in on my 1,000 mile tune up right now.

Okay guys, I've been reading from time to time about TFI etc. When we bought our Limited we did the Harley Download etc as part of our purchase. What does TFI stand for, and what does it do to make it better than the download? If I spend the coin, what will I expect the outcome difference to be? In other words, since I've done it the H-D way already, is it worth the extra money? I am closing in on my 1,000 mile tune up right now.

Read the info that Glider provided above in his post:

warranty - Harley Davidson Community

Then do some more research with a search here:

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Harley Davidson Community

There is a bunch of discussion on the TFI and other options available. The beauty of the TFI (Techlusion Fuel Injection - Dobeck Performance) or the newer Gen 3 versions is the simplicity of this system. Really is plug and play. Basically gives you carburator type control on your FI engine.

TQ

Back