free website stats program Warranty | Harley Davidson Forums

Warranty

Bobcat316

I have located the bike I want. an 07 Ultra with 900 miles. The warranty expired in July and the local dealer says no Harley extended warranty is available.
Is there another company that could handle extended warranty and would it even be worth it? I mean would it be honored at a harley dealership?
Thanks
Bob

harley offeres a extended warrenty .. i dont think you have to buy it before manuf expries .. Glider can tell ya for sure

Went through this with the wifes bike.You have exactly 2 years from the date of purchase to extend the warrenty through Harley.Its corporate, not the dealer that sets this timeline.

Went through this with the wifes bike.You have exactly 2 years from the date of purchase to extend the warrenty through Harley.Its corporate, not the dealer that sets this timeline.

yes, u have 2 yrs from the start and my dealer said if I buy it the day of purchase, I will get the best deal LOL, then the price will go up from there, he said he would mail me 90 days later and so on. Same thing with dell computers, but the price seems to go down.
You can even buy them on fleadbay, or from any dealer

I can't imagine why that dealer would want to upsell you an extended warranty for that bike. July wasn't that far from now and I'm sure the moco would ok it.

Back