free website stats program warranty transfer | Harley Davidson Forums

warranty transfer

mulestang 09

I was notified by email that I had to go to this site to activate my warranty transfer from the original owner of my 2010 ultra limited. He purchased a 4-year warranty when it was new. I'm new to sites like this and I don't know what I need to do to get this done.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I was notified by email that I had to go to this site to activate my warranty transfer from the original owner of my 2010 ultra limited. He purchased a 4-year warranty when it was new. I'm new to sites like this and I don't know what I need to do to get this done.

Welcome to The Forum, did you buy from a dealer or private party? There should be an 800 number you or the previous owner can call to transfer the warranty

By "this site," do you mean Harley Davidson Community - Harley Davidson Owner and Enthusiast. If so, the email was probably bogus. Official warranty transfer is one of the few services we do not provide!

Not sure if it's the same now, but when I sold my 04 Fatboy a few years ago, I got a warranty transfer form from the HD website. I filled out the bike info, signed, and gave it to the guy who bought my bike. He took it to the HD dealer and they processed it for him. I think there was a $50 transfer fee.

Back