free website stats program Warning stickers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Warning stickers

Have not found any other sticker than the one on the wind shield but that one said only to be removed by owner.
Looks like you guys have all the stickers that should have been on my ride.....Can I have them back please.......I WANT SOME STICKERS TOO!!!

my buddy bought a new bike a few years ago and the stickers are still stuck to the railing of a river bridge where we hand out in the sticks.

Does anyone take off the warning stickers on your new bike. They just don't look good.

After riding my new ride home, started to take off the stickers. A couple of them apparently were placed on the bike by the "EPA Police" as undercover agents and did not want to come off. A quick trip to the wife's bathroom, stole her hair dryer, warmed them up and they peeled right off, leaving very little residue. A little WD-40 took that off. Coat of Pledge-all was good. If the Feds do show for an inspection, let 'em try and catch me! :bigsmiley31:

I've had good luck with a heat gun (or hair dryer) peeling off stickers. If you get them to the right temp you can pull them off in one piece, then you can put them back on if you ever sell your ride.:bigsmiley22:

I've had good luck with a heat gun (or hair dryer) peeling off stickers. If you get them to the right temp you can pull them off in one piece, then you can put them back on if you ever sell your ride.:bigsmiley22:
From what I read here I make out that you guys in the US are not allowed to remove anything that has been put there by the sticker stickers?
Seems like you got a raw deal there.
We call that fly-posting!

From what I read here I make out that you guys in the US are not allowed to remove anything that has been put there by the sticker stickers?
Seems like you got a raw deal there.
We call that fly-posting!

Nah, we can take them off. It's just an old joke. Started with the labels on mattresses and pillows.

Back