free website stats program Wanting to Change lighting system over to LED | Harley Davidson Forums

Wanting to Change lighting system over to LED

muttlange

I have a 2008 Deluxe and I want to Change over everything Brake Signal and Headlights any Feed back concerning this?

Thanks guys
God Bless you All

D

I have installed the LED tail-light from Harley, and I really like it. It shows up well when activated. I have not heard anything concerning LED headlights for a motorcycle. I only have one headlight, so anything I replace it with would have to be totally reliable.

I found these about led Headlamps
LED HEADLAMP AND AUXILIARY LAMPS Part Number 73391-10
For more about this please see 2011-Controls_GPS_Audio_Gauges_Lighting HD catalog page number 649

I've checked and so far I can't geta part number for the headlight, not for my specific model (HARLEY PART #)

I talked to my parts guy at the dealer, and he told me that they put out a lot of very bright white light. He seemed impressed. They start around $400, so I would hope they are impressive. If they made one for the FXDWG, I would put it on my "wish list".

I used Custom Dynamics for all the led lighting changes I made to my Fatboy and am more than pleased with the service and results.

I have a 2008 Deluxe and I want to Change over Headlights any Feed back concerning this?

I have seen the LED headlights and indeed they are very impressive. So far only available in 7". Have not seen anything worthwhile in 5 3/4" as of yet. I like everything about them except for the fact they are made of polyropylene plastic (? believe that is what it is).

I myself would rather have a real glass front lens. Because unless it's done right you may get that hazing and crazing you see on so many cages. I know glass is more expensive to make but for $400, it's what I would have expected to see.

Back