free website stats program Wanted: Evo style round air cleaner cover | Harley Davidson Forums

Wanted: Evo style round air cleaner cover

atm33

Anybody have an EVO round air cleaner cover (like the attached picture) laying around? I want to replace the football cover to a round one on my '08 RKC. I don't care what insert is on it, I will be replacing that anyway. Just hoping for chrome in good condition.

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 15

The Elvisplace guy has extremely scary prices. He wants $100+ for the covers and $125 for the plastic insert that the dealer sells every day for $15. I can't imagine he's able to sell much of that stuff.

I found a cover on Ebay for around $25 or so in perfect condition. We'll see if I can snag it. Then its off to the dealer for the $15 insert and I'm all set.

Problem is, once I get that done, I have to stare at the bike until the weather gets better, which is probably March or April... Luckily I have a few other projects to do (remote oil filter and some general maintenance). I miss Florida...

The Elvisplace guy has extremely scary prices. He wants $100+ for the covers and $125 for the plastic insert that the dealer sells every day for $15. I can't imagine he's able to sell much of that stuff.

I found a cover on Ebay for around $25 or so in perfect condition. We'll see if I can snag it. Then its off to the dealer for the $15 insert and I'm all set.

Problem is, once I get that done, I have to stare at the bike until the weather gets better, which is probably March or April... Luckily I have a few other projects to do (remote oil filter and some general maintenance). I miss Florida...

Good luck to you,I had 2 of those covers, I cannot find them I think I tossed em out before I moved to Florida

Back