free website stats program Want a "pretty" emblem for me sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

Want a "pretty" emblem for me sportster

debbiedv

Hi, All...Got my Sporty 883 for xmas and hubby got it re-painted for me in my favorite color...diamond coat red...The issue I am having is I opted not to have a decal "harley" on the gas tank and instead wanted to get an emblem...thats the problem...I am looking for something "pretty" kinda scriptish...I have looked all over ebay, the harley web site...you name it...is there such a thing for my 883?:newsmile047:

IMO, you might want to put a design on paper & go back to the painter to have it added to the tank. This way it flows w/your color scheme & you've created your own "customized" logo. Just a thought...

Hi, nice Christmas present! The 2010 jp catalogue has vintage and current tank emblems available if that was what youre after. pgs 387-389

Dear Debbie,
Congrats on your new bike.

I chose the Road King Custom Emblem because it was plain, clean but pretty around the edges. Of course you can order that through any dealership.

You can click on the "thumbnails" below to blow up the photos to see what it looks like on my tank. Your red paint sounds awesome. Photos please?:bigsmiley6:

Happy shopping!
Mz Bling

Attachments

• 100_0676-1.JPG
    100_0676-1.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0688-1.JPG
    100_0688-1.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 42
These are emblems for a Nightster. I bought them from Bike Bandit for about $50.00. These have the sticky tape, which has been great. Been on there for a couple of years.

Attachments

• party 004.jpg
    party 004.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
Debbie; Some print shops and some custom auto painters can make any decal that you can get on a computer. I have seen them in colors, metalics, holographs, etc. Just do a search on something like custom graphics, or decals. Whatever you end up with, I think will look unfinished unless you clear coat over it. Good luck. Oh,yea, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the reply!!! I did look over the site and saw all sorts of decals and patches...which I am trying to avoid. I did leave an email for them and maybe there is something that is not on the site...sigh....again, thanks bunch

Ya know....that is getting closer to what I am looking for...I sure appreciate the feedback!!! Lord knows...she needs to be "womanized" cause constantly fighting off the "boys" on what they want to do to MY bike!!! HA

Back