free website stats program Wallets w/ chains | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wallets w/ chains

Im sure its mostly a fashion statement, i do have one and ive noticed that while riding im not constantly feeling to see if ive still got my wallet, just look down and see the chain, And thats a good thing.:D

Try this; I just put my folding wallet in my front pocket or in my windshiend bag. FYI, currently I have $15

I use to have one and now I just have a regular wallet. That was given to me as a grift. Maybe they were trying to tell me something.:eam

Had one for 20 years the kids at the school w/ I am a caretaker would have fun & yank my chain. kids. It was kinda the thing to have if you ride at the time I rode a triumph chopper. But it was 2 easy to just fill it w/ junk papers & it got 2 fat. So now its just a plain old single fold for me..

I have the Fox Creek "Large Trucker" model with the chain. I like this style because it is thinner. I get a pain in my hip if sit with a tri-fold or bi-folding wallet. The chain is something that I keep on, but it is not why I bought the wallet. The chain is not long and it does not bump or catch anything when I ride.
As far as quality, it is the best, well made, durable wallet I have ever had, especially for $24. I also have a belt from Fox Creek that I am wearing right now. Best belt I have ever had, as well.

Fox Creek sells a giant wallet called the "Credit Card Trucker". It would not fit in my back pocket. It is huge and I am not a small person. Sent it back.

I have a longer flatter wallet, it's flatter and wider spread on my rear than a standard bi-fold or tri-fold. Mine is slightly bigger than a bill and folds in half but long ways I find these are more comfortable if your on your butt for a while. I've always had chain wallets they can't be picked easily and it's hard to forget. No problem with the chain and paint either.

I guess you Americans would like to get your hands on some of our Canadian money now that it is above parity with the US green back.
Ken
not a chance,i'll take the american health care and the weather in the south before the cold and snow!!!!!!(LOL) i can ride 12 months a year,PRICELESS.

Back