free website stats program Waiting on the Twister | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Waiting on the Twister

Glad your safe with minimal damage and I hope you don't have any more headed your way anytime soon.

Glad you made your way through it with minimal impact. Here in SoCal we "only" have to worry about the occasional "pesky" earthquake and smog...! :p

It's good to know your ok. What a spring, if it not dangerous storms, it's flood , snow, or so dry and windy there are wild fires. God help us all.

well we are still here. although with some stuff missing and some damage. but everyone in our area made it. we have a lot of damage to trees and stuff but the house in ok except for a little cosmetic damage. everyone here has some damage but one of our neighbors lose his house and a lot of stuff. all his family was fine, they have a basement. one neighbor had a 16 foot trailer just gone. the main thing is everyone is ok. thanks to all for your prayers and thoughts. we are a lot better off than a lot of others. ours prayers to them again thanks to all.

Great to hear you and yours are OK. Watching the news, there have been alot that are worse off.

So glad you are alright Trickydoc! It really has been a crazy spring. Makes you wonder what the summer will hold.........another Katrina??? Prayers going out to all those affected. Being from Yazoo, where the monster tornado hit last year, we understand to an extent what they are going through........ The storm cellars are great I'm sure. Some friends of ours just had one put in. Hopefully, there will be more grants made available and I can get hubby to bite the bullet so we can take advantage of it. We really need one.
WAP.gif

well we have gotten out and surveyed the damage. I have never seen anything like this. we did have one death in our area. one of our neighbors was trying to get to his house and his wife got caught in the twister. they found his truck with him in it about 1/4 mile away. this thing was huge. it was almost a mile wide in places. some of our friends have lost everything. we have been out of power until today. we are just thankful for what we have left. we have lived in this area all our lives and, tornados are a threat every year, but this thing was not like the ones we have had in the past. we have never seen distruction on such a scale. this thing was rated ef5. hope we never see this again.
thanks for all the well wishes and God bless all.

well we have gotten out and surveyed the damage. I have never seen anything like this. we did have one death in our area. one of our neighbors was trying to get to his house and his wife got caught in the twister. they found his truck with him in it about 1/4 mile away. this thing was huge. it was almost a mile wide in places. some of our friends have lost everything. we have been out of power until today. we are just thankful for what we have left. we have lived in this area all our lives and, tornados are a threat every year, but this thing was not like the ones we have had in the past. we have never seen distruction on such a scale. this thing was rated ef5. hope we never see this again.
thanks for all the well wishes and God bless all.

Im glad you and your familey are ok..What a terrible thing to go throught..God bless.

Back