free website stats program Waiting on the Twister | Harley Davidson Forums

Waiting on the Twister

trickydoc

twister just hit Culman, Al. we are located NE of there and will be looking for that thing to get here in about an hour or so. got everything loaded in the shelter, batteries for the lights and the phone charged good. I guess we will be as ready as we can get. already rode out 2 close hits, one about 9 miles that killed one person and another about 3 that did some damage to a friends house and garage. so far we have not had any damage at all. I am kinda worried about this next round. they reported 2 comming from one storm in Culman, with another close behind. 2 of them were confirmed the other was indicated by radar. If any of y'all are in north Alabama hang on. the wife is in taking a nap, who can nap now!!!! oh well, she says I am a worry wart anyway. don't let much bother me, but this weather stuff punches my worry button. going to check the shelter and outside weather, more stuff to worry about. lol

Of course life and limb are the most important, but tie that scooter down and make sure things can't fly into it!

Ok trickydoc??? Looking for an update. It's been 1 hour and 45 minutes since your post.
Hope all is well.

Over 40 twisters in Miss. and Al. Hope he's not way out there!!!

Back