Waiting anxiously like a kiddie at Christmas

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by Admiral Nelson, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

I have ordered my Jack Daniels black Midnight 7 Derby, Timer and Airfilter covers and I can't wait for them to arrive. Arrived in the UK on Sunday evening so waiting for them to clear customs. So glad I read the forum as the T25 torx felt really loose - Its a T27 and never comes in a kit. Just gone and picked one up today as its not worth ruining the screws and stripping them.

I have removed my Skull horn cover (only got it for Christmas) as I don't want to have mixed themes - my buddy is buying it off me. I am waiting on my cowbell and bracket coming back from powder coating today. If the results are good I will be giving him my rocker covers (tops only as I can't be bothered to dismantle the rockers.)

[​IMG]

2. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

Ok over 50 reads and no comments - oh well I'm gonna keep posting on this.

Got the cow bell back from power coating. I have before, The Skull which is nice but doesn't keep with the theme, and the black cowbell

After powdercoating

[​IMG]

Drag Specialities Skull

[​IMG]

Stock

[​IMG]

3. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Looking good so far Admiral. Actually Ilike the skull cover for my bike, planing to buy one. Cheers.

4. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

I like it too but I don't want Skulls and 'Old Number7" going on at the same time. :D

5. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

I just now saw this thread Admiral, (I've been kinda in and out lately). The first No. 7 looks good, the other images don't show anymore. Those black cowbells do look good, I've seen um.

I took my cowbell totally off and mounted just the horn down by the brake. But I could always black out my Lenale fan maybe.