free website stats program Vrod Saddle Bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Vrod Saddle Bags

keeneys

I'm trying to find some voluminous hard or soft saddle bags that lock, for my 2005 Vrod. Any suggestions welcome. --Colin

:bigsmiley18:Here is my solution for Bags on a V-Rod, My Wifes Road-Rod that I built 2 years ago. if anyone is iterested I can post the build pictures, and comments on the Cycle Visions parts, and the rework that needed to be done, let me know.
Crunch

Attachments

• SNC00042.jpg
    SNC00042.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 42
  • SNC00039.jpg
    SNC00039.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 36
Awesome looking bike!

Stick a king tour pak on there and you could beat the company with its unveiling of a water cooled, full dresser touring bike! :D

:bigsmiley18:Here is my solution for Bags on a V-Rod, My Wifes Road-Rod that I built 2 years ago. if anyone is iterested I can post the build pictures, and comments on the Cycle Visions parts, and the rework that needed to be done, let me know.
Crunch

I for one would like to see more of this bike and how you did it. I don't have a v-rod, but I like nice.

Crunchracer, I for one would like you to "double post" being it is a "bagger" and a VRod...as Dr. D said, you beat the MOCO regarding their "Top Secret" Water cooled Touring Bike...to be released..."soon..."

Hi. I just look @ your pictures. Beautiful machine. Forgive my total ignorance.. But did this bike start out its life as a regular Vrod or came like this from factory ? Thanks

Back