Vrod Saddle Bags

Discussion in 'VRSC Models' started by keeneys, Apr 24, 2010.

1. keeneys

keeneys New Member

I'm trying to find some voluminous hard or soft saddle bags that lock, for my 2005 Vrod. Any suggestions welcome. --Colin

2. keeneys

keeneys New Member

Thanks. I'll take a look.

3. Crocker

Crocker Active Member

cycle vision does a hardbag kit for the Vrod

4. nrod

nrod New Member

When you get something post some pictures, i am looking for a set as well.

5. crunchracer

crunchracer New Member

:bigsmiley18:Here is my solution for Bags on a V-Rod, My Wifes Road-Rod that I built 2 years ago. if anyone is iterested I can post the build pictures, and comments on the Cycle Visions parts, and the rework that needed to be done, let me know.
    Crunch

Attached Files:

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Awesome looking bike!

Stick a king tour pak on there and you could beat the company with its unveiling of a water cooled, full dresser touring bike! :D

7. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I for one would like to see more of this bike and how you did it. I don't have a v-rod, but I like nice.

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Crunchracer, I for one would like you to "double post" being it is a "bagger" and a VRod...as Dr. D said, you beat the MOCO regarding their "Top Secret" Water cooled Touring Bike...to be released..."soon..."

9. israguard

israguard Active Member

Hi. I just look @ your pictures. Beautiful machine. Forgive my total ignorance.. But did this bike start out its life as a regular Vrod or came like this from factory ? Thanks