Vrod Muscle

Discussion in 'VRSC Models' started by king of sweden, Oct 17, 2010.

1. king of sweden

king of sweden Member

I love this bike

Attached Files:

2. BikeSAG

BikeSAG Active Member

And that pretty well sums up the experience. We all have different bikes and different likes but what is yours is what matters. Nice scoot, looks fast too.

3. mvd00024

mvd00024 Member

Very nice bike..:D

4. bikerfishman

bikerfishman Active Member

I rode one a the demo rides in sturgis SD this year and my only complaint was that I did not have a full face helmet on, kinda strange me saying that cuz I hate helmets but then again I have never accelerated that fast in my life on 2 wheels.

5. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

KingofSweden, welcome to the HDtalking forum and your 1st post...yea that is a mighty fine bike...and good thing it has that stepped seat to help you hang on when accelerating hard onto a freeway...:D

6. king of sweden

king of sweden Member

Hi to everybody.
    good to be here.
    there are some exciting running the bike in Sweden.hope one day you come here and experience what I say.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
  7. jlbeebe

jlbeebe Member

Just got my Heritage 103 build running good. Now I'm looking at a Vrod. The wife is freaking out. Who doesn't need 2 bikes? :D

8. NIGHTROD SPECIAL

NIGHTROD SPECIAL Banned

I have a nightrod special and simply love it, its a blast. Also have a new roadglide 103 that is for cruising the highways.

Attached Files:

9. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

I just seen the sweetest looking VRod today that I ever did see. She was all black and crome with superb looking pipes and a nice water-jacketed turbo and a bunch of other trimmings. I'm too old for such scaryness, but there was a day...

Enjoy,
    Rich P

10. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

I had a very nice VRSCA. I had a minor accident recently, and whilst I was waiting for its repair, traded it for a Street Bob 2010. Glad you like your bike. I love my new bike.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]