free website stats program Vrod 2013: Shall i? | Harley Davidson Forums

Vrod 2013: Shall i?

HDRIDER666

In summary, I am willing to buy a new harley motorcycle. I do not live in the US for the moment. I got my eye on the new breakout and the vrod. I know they are two different bikes but I like both of them. Since I am working for a sister company of the harley dealership, I am having a special discount on the bikes but I was surprised when I realized that they are selling the bikes for same price (after discount) and they tried to justify this by telling me that the profit on the breakout is much higher than on the vrod.

now I am confused which bike to buy. Some people tell me to forget about the vrod because anyone will get bored with it after a year and to get a classic bike. Others say the opposite and telling me that the Vrod is the best bike (engineering wise which is so true) and is worse the money.

Long trips are not something I will be doing a lot. I need your help deciding which bike to buy. I appreciate you sharing your opinions.

You really need to ride each bike to see which one "fits" you best. While they are different models they will each give you something. As for the Vrod, it is a great bike and will give you many miles of great riding. No one can tell you which will be better for you. Your style of riding and your eye for beauty will tell you which bike talks to you. Have a great time deciding and ride safe.

You really need to ride each bike to see which one "fits" you best. While they are different models they will each give you something. As for the Vrod, it is a great bike and will give you many miles of great riding. No one can tell you which will be better for you. Your style of riding and your eye for beauty will tell you which bike talks to you. Have a great time deciding and ride safe.

thanx bro. I am very much convinced by the Vrod and its engineering but when I saw the breakout and the rear fat tyre ... I was lil confused ;) both fits me well.

thanx bro. I am very much convinced by the Vrod and its engineering but when I saw the breakout and the rear fat tyre ... I was lil confused ;) both fits me well.

Have you ridden either bike? If my memory is still working the Vrod has a pretty meaty rear tire too.

Have you ridden either bike? If my memory is still working the Vrod has a pretty meaty rear tire too.

It certainly does. I meant the breakout being a classic bike with such a rear fat tyre is something nice and grabbed my attention.

I'm sure the vrod is an amazing machine but the Breakout looks awesome from the rear. I would have to ride both to make a decision.

Back