free website stats program Voltage Regulator Plug | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Voltage Regulator Plug

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Just a couple of questions:
1. Where can I pick up friction tape?

2. Any idea of the o-ring size to work down to the rubber grommet?

Friction tape any good hardware store, The O ring will be trial and error, fit the best u can find, try for an assortment kit @ Harbour Freight:s

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Just a couple of questions:
1. Where can I pick up friction tape?

2. Any idea of the o-ring size to work down to the rubber grommet?

the friction tape can be bought at an electrical supply store. it is thicker than the electrical tape and works well. when you use it cut the end rather than pulling it so it breaks. it will last for a long long time. we use it on cables that we put in water and have no problem with it.

you could try the roguechoppers oil chg kit to keep the oil accumulation down. i bought one for my '09t/g last week but the bike is in storeage, so i won't be able to use it till next year.

Thanks again for the inputs.

dangerdan: I will look at Lowes for the friction tape.

brownfoxx1: Rogue Choppers oil change kit looks interesting. Would like to know the results when used.

Captian Jack: Thanks for that link. Luck would have it that I just filled the washer and have an empty jug. Also, congrats on the 10K post.

Thanks again for the inputs.

dangerdan: I will look at Lowes for the friction tape.

brownfoxx1: Rogue Choppers oil change kit looks interesting. Would like to know the results when used.

Captian Jack: Thanks for that link. Luck would have it that I just filled the washer and have an empty jug. Also, congrats on the 10K post.

Let us know how you make out and Thanks:s

Back