free website stats program Voided Warranty ??? Where do I turn? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Voided Warranty ??? Where do I turn?

This is the POST i would RE-READ... That bike Should NOT have been sold as a street legal bike.

As Glider Post here.... GET
"Your state AG or even the EPA should be contacted for help in reference to this practice by the dealer."

That is Flexing Your muscle!!!

signed....BUBBIE

Exactly, how did they get around selling this bike is what needs answering, and how did the state issue a title and tag for a bike that is NOT STREET LEGAl, in the eyes of The Moco

This was my first and probably last experience with HD. I have just had better luck with the metric bikes. At a fraction of the cost of HD.

In hard financial times you'd think the MOCO and dealers would start paying attention. These statements seem to be coming more frequent. I guess 'Ol Willie G. will be back to see congress about another tarrif on the Japanese companies.

In hard financial times you'd think the MOCO and dealers would start paying attention. These statements seem to be coming more frequent. I guess 'Ol Willie G. will be back to see congress about another tarrif on the Japanese companies.

And you think with the way congress is giving away America that would help, HMMMM, I hope so:s

I just wish that the OP would have answered / commented on some of the questions / replies concerning this post since the OP was signed on here tonight!!!!!! :s

And you think with the way congress is giving away America that would help, HMMMM, I hope so:s

I don't want to hijack the thread,but if the American People & companies are truly worried about giving their money away to other countries then they need to step up to the plate and start reintroducing some Quality workmanship and some pride in their product and quit farming out parts to outside countries!!! :s

I don't want to hijack the thread,but if the American People & companies are truly worried about giving their money away to other countries then they need to step up to the plate and start reintroducing some Quality workmanship and some pride in their product and quit farming out parts to outside countries!!! :s

Great idea how are we going to sell it? Im all in on better products made by Americans and try to but American whenever I can:s

just got a call today, tuesday, from the moco about my trans problem from april and all the associated hot air, wasted time, wasted money, wasted effort, and wasted postage. the moco position is: They ARE NOT responsible for ANYTHING other than a proven MANUFACTURING DEFECT. (period) they will not fix my trans as it was trashed by a dealer. they will not cover any other problems under warranty for my trans since it was disassembled and re-installed incorrectly by a dealer.
as i have stated before, the warranty is a worthless paper UNLESS the dealer sees fit to honor it. buyer beware. purchase a harley at your own risk or should i say have it serviced at your own risk. end of story.

just got a call today, tuesday, from the moco about my trans problem from april and all the associated hot air, wasted time, wasted money, wasted effort, and wasted postage. the moco position is: They ARE NOT responsible for ANYTHING other than a proven MANUFACTURING DEFECT. (period) they will not fix my trans as it was trashed by a dealer. they will not cover any other problems under warranty for my trans since it was disassembled and re-installed incorrectly by a dealer.
as i have stated before, the warranty is a worthless paper UNLESS the dealer sees fit to honor it. buyer beware. purchase a harley at your own risk or should i say have it serviced at your own risk. end of story.

Un believable, that is just wrong any way you look at it

Back