free website stats program VO 2 Drake AC | Harley Davidson Forums

VO 2 Drake AC

DEP47

I need some advise, I like the looks of this set up, but had my bike Dyno tuned with the Ness Big Sucker. Can't really find any information on flow through either one, but would like to make the change, and not want to have to go back to the dyno. Bike is a 110 CVO with PCV, V&H True Duals and Monster Ovals runs great just want to change the filter assembly. Appreciate some help.

i have the vo2 naked, think its the same thing without the cover. i'm using the hd nostalgic cover. works great.
hope this is of some use.

Just changing from the Ness filter to the VO 2 should not be a big enough difference to warrant another dyno run.

Thanks, that is my understanding also, but I do like the way V&H handles the breather tubes. I guess I will just jump in and try it, if it is a problem I will just have the thing re-dynoed.

Thanks, that is my understanding also, but I do like the way V&H handles the breather tubes. I guess I will just jump in and try it, if it is a problem I will just have the thing re-dynoed.

If it comes down to that I would highly suggest looking at the Power Commander Auto Tune Module versus another Dyno Tune.

Auto Tune Kit, Autotune, Power Commander AutoTune

If purchased thru FuelMoto.com they will help you with any issues that may arise with tuning, etc.

Here is some flow info. Looks like both are listed.

Harley Davidson Community

Nice find John, have not seen that yet, but I am not sure the the Wimmer VO2 listed is the same as the Vance and Hines VO 2 Drake DEP47 is referring to? Could not find one listed as such on the Wimmer website.

But wow look at the flow rate of the BC Gerolmay Overflow = 800+ CFM

May have to give this one a better look :D

Nice find John, have not seen that yet, but I am not sure the the Wimmer VO2 listed is the same as the Vance and Hines VO 2 Drake DEP47 is referring to? Could not find one listed as such on the Wimmer website.

But wow look at the flow rate of the BC Gerolmay Overflow = 800+ CFM

May have to give this one a better look :D

That flow rate for BC Gerolmay is HUGE. Blows everything else on the list away. Wondering why we haven't heard more about this filter??? Might start a thread to see if other members have used this filter and results they've had.

Wow just looked at the BC Gerolmay looks good. Sure would like to see what is entailed to mount it, and if the results are the same with the standard Harley foot ball cover. Looked at the web site, but could not see anything about mounting and results with the football.
I also looked at the flow information on the HD Forum and agree that the VO2 may not be the same as the V&H, maybe someone will know and post the information.

Back